3249 Patriot Hwy.
Stafford, VA 22554
Shopping Safety Tips
1. Ask the mall or store security for an escort before leaving your shopping location (especially if you’re feeling insecure about your present safety).
2. Do not approach your car alone if there are suspicious people in the area.
3. When approaching or leaving your vehicle, be aware of your surroundings.
4. Keep a secure hold on your purse, handbags or parcel. Do not put them down on top of the car in order to open the door.
5. If you are a mid-night shopper (after Thanksgiving)…park in a well lighted area.
6. Avoid driving alone at night.
Tips for the commuter rider:
1. Try to avoid being a passenger in a van without windows.
2. If you’re a passenger in back seat, check to see if child lock is off (you never want to be locked in without having access to get out).
3. Do not fall into a sound sleep with an unfamiliar driver, you should always know that you’re going where the driver has identified before entering vehicle. You never want to awaken to any surprises.
4. Please be aware of the required number of passengers for HOV lanes. Do not leave with only the driver if the requirement is three passengers.
5. Trust and act on your gut feeling or instinct!!